Tuesday, November 27, 2012
I have just finished the book Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. It is about Katniss going back into the arena with former hunger game winners. It started with another way to show that the capital is still in charge. In then however turns into the start of a rebellion which is stated at the end of the book.
One thing I was thinking about throughout the story was that the games were harder then the first one for katniss. There were many ways that the games were harder then the first. One thing was that former winners were going into the arena which meant that all of those people had killed at least one person before and were not afraid to kill again. One other thing is that in the first arena Katniss was familiar with some plants and the type of place they were in while in the second one Katniss does not know the biome or the type of animals or food that are edible in there.
I think this was not the smartest idea for the capital to make. However I understand that the capital was making a point that they are in charge and that no one should challenge them. Everyone in the capital grew to love the champions. It would be hard for the people to see the champions they grew to love die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment